Here’s the swag I accumulated by the end of Day 1:
- Travel Game Kit from Microsoft an NetIQ. This is a nice case that opens to reveal chess, checkers, backgammon, cribbage, poker dice, and two decks of cards. The backgammon and chess/checkers boards are the inside covers of the case. This would have been handy on the cruise.
- “Hack My Network and Die” t-shirt from Sunbelt Software
- T-shirt compressed into the shape of a beer bottle from Network Appliance (same as last year)
- Microsoft Office T-shirt (compressed) and Lip Balm
- Magnetic People Desk Art from Dell
- Official TechEd 2004 t-shirt from Microsoft, sponsored by Dell
- Visual Studio 2005 baseball from Microsoft
- Rumble in the Jungle pass (not really swag, but glad to get it)
- Voucher for free VMware Workstation license from VMware (very nice)
- Windows Mobile baseball cap
- Several pens
Not a lot, but not bad.