TechEd 2014 Countdown Show Ep. 16: The One About Newbies
The countdown to TechEd now stands at 27 days, and in this episode of the Countdown Show, Rick Claus (@RicksterCDN) and Joey Snow (@JoeySnow) focus on the Newbies. Even though many of us are seasoned veterans of TechEd going back several years or more, there are many people who will be attending for the first time. For those folks, an event like TechEd can be a bit overwhelming. This year will be my twelfth year attending, and it still can seem that way with so much going on.
This episode will help get the first-timers ready for TechEd so they can hit the ground running. And if you’re a veteran, you might find some good stuff in here too.
Here are the topics that Rick and Joey cover this week:
- What should I do before I arrive?
- When should I arrive and register?
- What should I bring with me?
- How do I keep up with my normal routine (fitness)?
- Exporting my schedule
- Hallway sessions/networking
- TechEd 101 what is it and should I attend?
- AND MORE!
Check it out and see what you learn. See you in Houston!
You can always find The TechEd Countdown Show over at Channel 9, but why not just watch it here? Enjoy!
Looking to be a part of the conversation? Interact via the following channels:
- Channel 9 TechEd Forums
- On Twitter: Use the #msteched hashtag or comment to @TechEd_NA
- Official Facebook Page: TechEd North America
Looking for people to follow on Twitter? How about following the folks who made the Countdown Show possible?
- Follow @TechEd_NA
- Follow @JoeySnow
- Follow @RicksterCDN
- Follow @Golnaz89