Registration Open for Windows in Higher Education Conference
Registration for the 2015 Windows in Higher Education Conference is now open. The announcement was posted to the Windows-HiEd list on Saturday. Here’s a quick rundown of info from the conference website:
- Date: October 12-14, 2015 (Evening reception on October 11)
- Registration: $225 per person, register on the Microsoft Events site.
- Location: Advanta B, Microsoft Advanta Campus (Bellevue)
- Hotel: Embassy Suites Seattle-Bellevue. Conference rate $182/night, reserve rooms online.
- Transportation: The hotel and conference site are close enough to walk so there will be no buses this year. As always, transportation to/from the airport is on your own.
There is an agenda as well, but it doesn’t have any details on the session topics yet as that is still being developed. It does give you a look at the structure of the event so you can plan accordingly.
Of all the conferences I’ve attended in the past. this one is one of the best values out there. If you are an IT Pro in Higher Education, you should definitely consider attending. If you’re attending and are interested in presenting or being on a panel, submit your idea online.
Keep checking the conference site for updates, and I’ll see you in Bellevue in October!