Registration Dates and Pre-Day Workshops for Microsoft Ignite
Microsoft sent an email today to people who pre-registered for Microsoft Ignite containing the first details about the September event. Here we go…
If you pre-registered for Ignite, you can register starting March 27 according to the email.
Yesterday @MS_Ignite tweeted that it would open on March 20, but I am going to assume the email is correct. I have asked them to confirm.
If you did not pre-register, you have to wait until April 3. Hopefully, there will still be some good hotels available by that time.
Pre-registrants also get the first crack at the Pre-Day Workshops that will be held on Sunday, September 23. Here is the list of the workshops:
- PRE01: Train the trainer – Plan your Microsoft Office 365 training and end-user adoption strategy and unleash your organization’s full productivity potential
- PRE02: Compliance requirements keeping you up at night? Join us for a practical guide to leveraging the compliance tools in Microsoft 365
- PRE03: Dear Hacker – Infrastructure security reality check
- PRE04: End-to-end modern deployment of Windows 10 and Office using Microsoft 365
- PRE05: Making teamwork more productive: Plan your organization’s teamwork and collaboration strategy using Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft 365 solutions
- PRE06: Securing and managing SharePoint in large and complex organizations
- PRE07: Microsoft Content Services (ECM) in Office 365
- PRE08: OneDrive for Business deep dive from start to finish
- PRE09: Understanding, optimizing, and troubleshooting Office 365 network connectivity
- PRE10: Deploy Microsoft Intune in your organization
- PRE11: Securing the Modern Workplace with Microsoft365
- PRE12: Get Information Protection up and running with Microsoft 365
- PRE20: Azure Security & Management
- PRE21: Azure Migration mega session: discover, assess, move, and extend applications to Azure
- PRE22: Microsoft AI developer bootcamp
- PRE23: Microsoft AI machine learning bootcamp
- PRE24: The Cloud Native Network
- PRE25: Develop Cloud Native Applications to meet the changing needs of your business faster
- PRE26: Hands-on with PowerApps, Microsoft Flow & the Common Data Service (CDS)
- PRE27: Container Fest
- PRE28: Building and operating Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Azure and Azure Stack
- DT01: Diversity and Tech Pre-Day
- DT02: Diversity and Tech Pre-Day Add On
Some of these sound interesting, but I have yet to attend a pre-day session at TechEd/Ignite. For me, the week is usually exhausting enough in terms of content, and Sunday is my time to settle in. If you go all in and attend a pre-day, I tip my hat to you!
That’s all I have. Mark your calendar for whicher date applies to you. I’ll be waiting on March 20, hittting F5 nonstop until the registration page is live. See you in Orlando!