Microsoft Ignite 2017 Hotel Update (March 29)
General registration opened for Microsoft Ignite yesterday, and as expected, several additional hotels are now unavailable. I have updated the (unofficial) Microsoft Ignite 2017 Hotels list to remove seven hotels.
Before I get to the changes, a reminder as to what I mean when I say a hotel is unavailable.
- “Unavailable” means the hotel no longer shows up in a search on the registration site for a Sunday-Friday stay. If your dates differ, it may be available for you.
- Until the Ignite site tags the hotel as “Sold Out”, it may become available again depending on cancellations and/or additions to the block.
The Ignite site now has its own public list of hotels on the Pricing page (scroll all the way to the bottom), but their info lags the actual site somewhat. Their “sold-out” info is not matching completely with what I am seeing in the registration site, so our lists may disagree for a bit.
The seven newly unavailable hotels are:
- Castle Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal
- Days Inn Orlando Convention Center International Drive
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Orlando International Drive Convention Center
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- Rosen Centre Hotel
- SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center International Drive Area
If you have not registered for Ignite yet, consider doing so as soon as possible. Prime hotels will book fast, so you might miss out if you wait too long. Need convincing? Hear what Julia White (@JulWhite) has to say:
Registration for #MSIgnite is now open! See @JulWhite talk about this year’s event and what you can look forward to. https://t.co/6Vx6YKX3v8 pic.twitter.com/eYgOF9IBP1
— Microsoft Ignite (@MS_Ignite) March 28, 2017