Pre-registration is now open for Microsoft Ignite 2017 in Orlando, and that means hotels are being booked. As we’ve learned the last few years, you need to book early if you want to get your hotel of choice. Unfortunately you can only see the list of hotels inside the registration system. If you’re not able or ready to register just yet, that leaves you in the dark about your choices.
This list is an easy (albeit unofficial) way to view the hotel block for Microsoft Ignite. You can filter on Status, Neighborhood, and the Hotel Family using the dropdown lists. Distances are provided between each hotel and the Orange County Convention Center.
Status values and their meanings are:
Updated: June 2, 9:18 AM CDT
- Available – Hotel is listed in search results for a Saturday-Friday stay.
- Unavailable – Hotel is not listed in search results for Saturday-Friday stay but is not tagged as sold-out.
- Sold-out – Hotel is tagged as sold-out on Ignite site.
- Data is from the Microsoft Ignite registration site, and was up-to-date as of the update date/time listed.
- Availability is based on a search in the Ignite registration site for check-in on Sunday, September 24, and check-out on Friday, September 29.
- Availability does change based on cancellations so unavailable and sold-out hotels may become available again.
- Always rely on the Ignite site for the latest and greatest info about the hotel block.
- I try and update this information on a regular basis, but I may miss some days here and there.