Microsoft Ignite sold out last week, and the hotel block is effectively sold out as well, so this will be the final update to the (unofficial) Microsoft Ignite 2019 Hotels page. Ignite is only 57 days away, so if you have not booked your hotel yet, you better do so quick as the pickings are slim in the conference block.
A quick reminder about the list and its caveats:
- “Unavailable” means the hotel no longer shows up my search for a Sunday-Friday stay. If your dates differ, the hotel may show up in your search.
- Hotels that have been marked “Unavailable” or “Sold Out” may become available again depending on cancellations and/or additions to the block.
Two hotels moved from “available” to “sold out:
- Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center
- Rosen Shingle Creek
Ten hotels moved from “unavailable” to “sold out”:
- B Resort
- Buena Vista Suites
- Caribe Royale Orlando
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area
That leaves only two hotels left that are coming up as available in a search for rooms. The two remaining hotels are:
- Rosen Plaza Hotel
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
The Ignite site lists both hotels as sold out, but they come up in my usual search for a Sunday-Friday stay. It’s possible, however, that Rosen Plaza is coming up because that’s where I already have a confirmed reservation. The search results have done that in previous years, so it’s very possible Cabana Bay is all that’s left.
See you in Orlando!