It’s time for an update to the (unofficial) Microsoft Ignite 2019 Hotels page this morning. The last update was June 3, and in the nine days since then, another eleven hotels have moved to the “unavailable” column. A quick reminder about the list and its caveats:
- “Unavailable” means the hotel no longer shows up my search for a Sunday-Friday stay. If your dates differ, the hotel may show up in your search.
- Until the Ignite site tags the hotel as “Sold out”, it may become available again depending on cancellations and/or additions to the block.
No hotels moved to official sold out status, but here are the eleven that I have tagged “unavailable”.
- Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal Boulevard
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
That makes 27 hotels that are now either sold out or unavailable, leaving 36 for you to book. I’m going to stop including the Hyatt Regency Orlando in my count of available hotels because It’s a safe bet that if you have the pass, you’re booking that hotel. I would love to stay there one year, but it’s a bit too pricey for me to try and justify to my employer.