Microsoft Ignite 2018 Hotel Update (June 6)
When Ignite registration went live, I told myself, “Scott, this year you should pick a schedule, set a reminder, and keep that hotel list updated.” I gave it some thought and said, “That’s a great idea. I am definitely going to do that.” Fast forward to today, and the reality is I haven’t provided an update in over a month. Once you fall off the blogging wagon, it’s not easy to jump back on. Especially when the wagon has been rolling for 40+ days without you.
Thankfully I have managed to catch up to the wagon, and while I haven’t pulled myself all the way into the driver’s seat, I can at least get an update to the (unofficial) Microsoft Ignite Hotels page today.
When I last posted (way back on April 24!), there were 29 hotels remaining out of the 49 conference hotels. How much movement have we had since then? A LOT! We’re now down to… drum roll please…
A whopping 17 hotels have dropped off the list:
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre (Sold Out)
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village (Sold Out)
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando (Sold Out)
- Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista (Unavailable)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort (Unavailable)
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Orlando at SeaWorld (Sold Out)
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Orlando near Universal Orlando Resort (Sold Out)
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista (Sold Out)
- Hilton Garden Inn Lake Buena Vista (Sold Out)
- Hyatt Place Orlando Universal (Sold Out)
- Loews Aventura Hotel at Universal Orlando (Sold Out)
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort (Sold Out)
- Residence Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista (Unavailable)
- Rosen Shingle Creek (Sold Out)
- Springhill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld (Sold Out)
- Vista Cay by Millenium (Sold Out)
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive (Sold Out)
We are 110 days out from Ignite, and only a dozen hotels remain in the conference block. Registration is open, so if you haven’t registered yet, the clock is ticking!
See you in Orlando!