April 25, 2018
Microsoft Ignite 2018 Hotel Update (April 24)
TechEd 0 Comments June 5, 2018
It has been a couple of weeks since my last update, but a lot has happened since then. The (unofficial) Microsoft Ignite Hotels page has seen several hotels flip to being Sold Out.
Nine hotels have dropped off the list:
- Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal (Sold Out)
- Days Inn Orlando Convention Center International Drive (Sold Out)
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld (Sold Out)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360 (was Jamaican Ct) (Sold Out)
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld (Sold Out)
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando (Sold Out)
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld (Sold Out)
- Rosen Plaza (Sold Out)
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando International Drive (Sold Out)
That takes us with 29 hotels out of 49 (30 including the Hyatt Regency which requires the Convenience Pass). That’s almost half of the hotels in only a few weeks of Ignite registration being open. If you haven’t registered, you better get moving on it!
See you in Orlando!